? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 HOURS UNTIL BABIES!!!!




It's FINALLY here! We made it through 19 days of hospital bed rest!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE! We will be having the boys by Csec tomorrow (the 12th) at 8:15 am! As of Tuesday morning they estimate Linc to be 7 lbs 2 oz and Clay to be 6 lbs 10 oz! Hopefully they are pretty close. We will try to update with baby pics as soon as possible! Thanks for all of your encouragement and support and lots of prayers!


PS. This is the only time in my LIFE I will put such horrific pictures of myself up!!! Yes I out grew that shirt while in the hospital:)

PSS: Ben is stretched out on his air mattress....trying not to freak out. (Me too)

2 comments:

Allie Jennings said...

yay!!!! Can't wait to see pictures...we're praying for ya'll :)

The Applings said...

Girl, I am impressed...look at you, updating your blog the night before having twins. I heard the great news that the boys are here -- Praise God for healthy babies! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how Ben did :)