? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 26, 2009

One more thing...


I just realized I haven't mentioned one very important thing. Ben...Wow does he love being a daddy. He now refers to himself as the swaddle master! I still have trouble using the dang store bought swaddlers! Not Ben though. He also has probably changed about twice as many diapers as me and given at least as many bottles as me. He even taught me how to care for the whold circumcision situation. He went from being terrified of babies-to no worries at all. It is so great!

Also-We have concluded for now that Linc DEFINATELY looks like Ben and the other Perry's. Clay was a little more tricky, but does have more of my features. Obviously, my hair is what they have now, but maybe it will fall out and come back some other color.

FINALLY-I just want to say that I am totally aware that their are typos all over the place on this thing. However-for now I am just lucky to be getting it updated. So please forgive me as you cringe while you read it. I know it would drive me nuts.

3 comments:

The Applings said...

For some reason the guys are always the "Master" swaddlers! I still can't wait to meet (and hold) Linc and Clay.

Allie Jennings said...

They are so precious!!! We can't wait to meet them :) I am so impressed that you've been able to blog at all and I've just got one baby. We'll see ya'll soon!

Allie Jennings said...

sorry..meant to say, I'm impressed that you've had time to blog at all. I haven't updated mine in forever and I've just got Baylor...haha...Take care :)