? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Schedules...Babywise...and more...



I must say that I have made some major conclusions about all of this stuff. First off let me say that I have managed to get Linc and Clay on the same schedule. It is so much the same that I am now figuring out how to feed both of them at the same time. They wake up at precisely the same moment desperate to eat! It is actually quite crazy how they both start "stirring" together. It's a good thing, but sometimes a little crazy at the Perry house.

Babywise...that is what I was told I should "live" by when we came home from the hospital. Well let me say something about that. If you have a baby like Linc (calm, relaxed, easy) you can totally do the babywise thing with no problems. HOWEVER, if you have a baby like Clay (fussy, jumpy, and easily upset)-It will NEVER happen. You will be so happy that they fell asleep, you won't even care that it is in the swing. I think it said something about keeping them up for 10-20 min after feeding. If they were awake for the ENTIRE 2 hours since the last feeding-trust me let them fall asleep while your trying to get a burp out of them. As you can see, at some point you just do what works and don't worry about all the things you read.

Okay-I have more to say about this, but it will have to wait. Linc is unwilling to hold off eating any longer. (yes I am a mean mommy and made him wait out that last 30 min. To be continued....

2 comments:

The Applings said...

I enjoyed meeting the babies last night...they are adorable! This posting made me laugh...I think you and Ben are off to a great start w/ the boys.

Oops, I left w/out getting a pic of the twins w/ Andrew (we'll have to get one soon --perhaps one Wed/Fri you can venture out for a playdate).

Allie Jennings said...

I am so impressed that you've got them on the same schedule! I couldn't stick to babywise with just one baby. I think you're right about fussy babies having a hard time with that too--Baylor was impossible. He really made his own schedule..haha...They're precious and we can't wait to meet them in a couple weeks!