? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Where does the time go!!!






It is truly amazing that Linc and Clay are already 2 1/2 months old! I am only hoping that those "terrible twos" seem as quick!!! They are doing soooo well and Clay ahs even started to be a happier baby! Probably thanks to the meds he's on now. Who would have ever thought a tiny little baby could take zantac! As of last week, Linc is a whopping 12 lbs 6 oz (Big eater), and Clay is catching up still at 10 lbs 10 oz!

It's been a while so let me see if I can catch up.

The boys and I took our first day trip about two weeks ago. We rode with my dad up to Tennessee to visit with my grandparents, my great grandmother, and my aunt and her 2 sweet little ones! The boys did great in the 2 1/2 hour car ride. They really didn't cry much on the way there, and only cried on the way home when it was time to eat. (Mommy didn't time that exactly right though:) ) That week was thankfully the best week yet as far as the babies go, because Ben got some kinda sickness and we had to keep him away from the babies. All by myself It was so cute how much Ben missed the boys. um and me...right. Anywho, we survived the week.

Did I mention no more boppy!!!! They have ended up sleeping on their stomachs during the day and in those wedge things at night. Seems to work pretty well. Tonight I am finally putting them in their own room. YAY! They slept from 10:30 to 5:00 am last night!!! I will admit that was with the help of some cereal in the bottle, but thank goodness I finally got a nice stretch of sleep!

0 comments: