? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Magical 3 Month Switch





OH MY GOODNESS! I didn't believe people when they said "just hang in until he's 3 months" about Clay. WOW! So far they are right! it is like a switch was just shut off. For example, he has been laying under his jungle gym for 30 min just "playing" and "talking", before that the pack n play for about 15 min, and before that his bouncy seat for about 40 min! All this time he has just smiled and babbled to him self. It is amazing! I was worried that Linc is now my fussy baby-but after 3 weeks of fussiness, I think I have decided I am starving the poor thing. So we will have to see if one more ounce will do the trick.

The boys are really growing and thriving. They smile all the time, and "talk" back to anyone who will listen. Linc has laughed for his first time today and he rolled over also (though I think it was an accident). Clay has found his hands and goes cross eyed following them, and he now grabs the toys that dangle over him. They both really seem to recognize our voices too.

As for sleeping through the night-they have only done that on the same night ounce. The ONE night that it was Ben's turn to get up with them!!! I mean come on!!! One day they are gonna get it down though...please! Basically we now have a "normal" life with 2 infants. The days are sometimes crazy-and we are a sight to see coming with our big ole stroller, but its fun and we love it. Okay I'll be honest, some days we just want to do nothing, or go to the waffle house at midnight, or just run in the store "real quick". And sometimes we just don't want to "work" anymore, but it truly is all worth it:)

BY THE WAY- Clay is still just chillin. (Linc is napping incase you were wondering)

5 comments:

Ju said...

AWWWW they are too adorable! Maybe Ben can take the night shift every night and that will get the boys to sleep through the night. HAHA.

Well I'm glad to see the Clay is giving you a bit of a break by just chilling. I know that can be a BIG help!!

The Applings said...

Love the updates. Okay so I'm becoming a HUGE Linc fan now. I loved hanging out w/ the boys on Wed. Andrew was so funny staring at them -- to think one day they will be in the same class at church and Andrew might not be the big one anymore(ha!). Keep the updates coming!

Allie Jennings said...

Loved all the pictures! They're getting so big :) Also, I think Ben automatically gets an extra turn since they both slept through the night for him...I'm just sayin. Isn't it amazing what happens at 3 months? That's when Baylor's colic stopped and it way quite possibly one of the happiest days of my life :) haha...Have a great weekend!

Katie Leipprandt said...

Hi!!! So glad you emailed this out. I have been trying to remember your blog address and emailing or calling you to get it would have just been too easy.

Your boys are adorable!! SO big. I can't believe you're at 3 months already. Eli turned 4 months this past Monday...time flies!

I started a blog too....so check it out to see updated pictures and one of these days we WILL get the kids and ourselves together.

http://lavidaleipprandt.blogspot.com

John said...

Yay for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!