? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Thoughts




"Daddy Time"

"Grinding Teeth"
"Pulling Hair"



We are coming up on the 11 month mark in just a few days. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just a short time ago that we brought these little men home. Now I Understand what all the hospital staff meant when they said to "enjoy" my hospital bedrest because I wouldn't be "resting" much anymore. What did they know??? Ha!

I have decided that this is an age that I would like to just stop time. They are so sweet and so innocent. (Though Linc did get his first "spanking" for pulling Clay's hair this week. I promise he didn't even notice that I did it. He actually proceeded to pull Clay's hair about 3 more times) It is so neat to see them interact with the world around them, and explore all there is to explore in our little house. Our house however, is bigger than we realized as we had to "baby proof" things. Though we did decide they should learn "boundries". Basically what that means is a lot more following them and kissing boo boos on my part. I think they have each knocked the fireplace "thing" on them twice, pinched their fingers numorous times, and hit their head about 100 times.

I would also like to make it known that Linc has taken his first steps! Yay! He did something before Clay!!! I guess I will not be able to be competetive between them as they grow up, but bless his chunky little heart. Maybe when he starts walking he'll be able to keep up with Clay who darts around the house at 90 mph. They are both growing well and been healthy for a while, Have a mouth full of teeth, babble and snuggle like crazy, and now play and keep each other awake for hours at nap time. ( I have learned to use this to my advantage and actually get in some cleaning and exercising!)

In the next month we plan to get their party planned, go on vacation, swim in the pool, have LOTS of playdates, and enjoy the outside before it gets too hot. Hmmmm-sounds like lots of fun and NOTHING productive on Mommy's part!!! HEHE.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I can't believe they're going to be 1 soon! Don't cry too hard at their birthday party :) The new pictures are precious--they are handsome little boys! Oh, and about the last part--don't worry..you're def. not the only mom not getting things done these days. When the weather gets nice, we get really unproductive around here!

*Alexi* said...

I'm so proud of you posting an update! It's been way tooooooo long!!! :) They are adorable! Hope y'all are all doing well!