? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Has it been that long????


Wow! I thought that as the babies got older I would have much more time to blog! I stand corrected! Now that they are just bumps on a log, they don't seem to want me to type on the computer all that often!!!

What's been going on with us...LOTS! Obviously we just had our "Babies' First Christmas". I must say they didn't really seem to care, other than they were held and passed around to millions of people for about 3 days straight! They did make some cute pictures for me though. Many have asked "What did you get the boys?". The answer is a resounding NOTHING! Never thought I'd say that! We asked our selves "What would Dave (Ramsey) do?" We decided that he would agree that they have no idea whats going on, and when you have as generous a family as we have-they'd get more than they possibly could ever need!

Oh yes- to add to all the crazy schedules and visiting, both babies are teething like crazy! Linc has both his bottom teeth (got those about a month ago) and Clay's just came through. Can we say "BABY TYLENOL" 'round the clock! We tested the orajel-did you know that stuff wears off in about 2 min! Yes the night time formula! Waste of money!

They also learned to roll all over the place. Funny how they got moved up in church nursery from "bed babies" to "kickers", saw some other babies rolling, and both starting rolling around the next day. (I guess when those babies start crawling, I'm gonna have to keep them home from church. I'm not ready for that yet). So I did what I never thought I would do---bought the "CAGE"


I think Ben is training them for UFC Cage Fighting!

We have also decided that we don't have enough going on and are under contract on another house. Only this time we aren't flipping it...we are moving in!!! Yes we have lost our minds! Apparently 2 babies came with WAAAAYYYYY to much stuff. Ben actually calls me a "hoarder" now (I did consider slapping him for it). We close next Friday, and will hopefully have work complete to move in by early February. We shall see.

I have so much more to catch up on, but as I said before, Linc and Clay don't love the "no mommy" time. Hope you all had a great Christmas!

1 comments:

Ju said...

It's called Hyland Teething Tablets. It's all natural and that with Tylenol, they'll be different babies!! And don't feel bad. We didn't get Chandler anything either :)