? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 Lil Men

I am not sure where to even start right now. So many things have changed lately. One of them thank goodness being my size!!! They aren't kidding about the 9 months to put it on 9 months to take it off! I occasionally look at my sweet little ones, while eating my "yummy" baked chicken and salad, and say "Thank you! I did 3000 calories a day for you ya know!". Oh well, one day I WILL be back to my old self! The boys are 8 months now, and gosh do they keep us busy. Linc especially. Though he has seemed to do everything a little later than Clay, he has managed to figure out how to get in to EVERYTHING! Apparently the toys I had out weren't good enough! He found his long lost "Puff". (He was then stuck because we don't know how to reverse yet) Clay on the other hand has been scooting around and being just as crazy as ever. He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ( I am that mom). He actually screams and smiles every time Mickey comes on the TV. He even does it when we imitate Mickey or show him his Mickey bib. He always thinks we are talking to him and smiles at everything. He even laughs at random cars honking on the TV in the background. He is even silly when he drinks his bottle! He is ALWAYS happy to see us, especially when he hears his daddy come home! It is wild to have 2 babies at the same age growing up together everyday. They are so incredibly different already. It really makes me think back to all those lectures in college about "Nature vs Nurture". I mean, we are the same parents obviously, doing exactly the same thing. Or are we? Do we snuggle Linc more because he loves it? Do we make Clay laugh more because he thinks everything is funny? Who knows, but it's definitely something we think about all the time. Are we doing the right thing...for both of them?

As of now, Ben is still selling away in the down economy that is paint sales. I am still truly enjoying staying home and seeing all my babies firsts. We did decide not to move and terminated our contract 3 days before closing. We had a FANTASTIC Realtor (yes me), who got us back ALL of our earnest money! We truly felt like God was closing the door to that thought for now, so we are happily cleaning out and purging stuff! I surprised Ben with a HUGE storage shed and now we have a weight set AND a minivan in the garage. Literally the first time I have ever parked in the garage I think. Soon to have lots of baby stuff moved out of the house too. Ahh...room to breathe! I know this is a long post, but it may be awhile! So I will leave you with what I tried to video of them playing together..sorta. My next post will hopefully be a successful beach vacation story! Ha Ha We'll see.


MY DISCLAIMER: I do know those pants don't match! AND I didn't edit out the "u do not want to burp" because I don't have time. That saying always made Linc laugh--we have figured out recently that it is the "P" sound exaggerated that he thinks is so funny. What are you gonna do?!

2 comments:

Katie Leipprandt said...

I love the little men!! Great video - glad you didn't edit yourself out. I love how they just beamed at the camera when they realized mama was in the room. : ) Can't wait for our playdate!!!

Allie Jennings said...

haha..that made my day! They're precious and I love the "I'm nuts about mom and dad t-shirt." Does that come in a 3T? Hope ya'll are doing well !