? ??????????????Blue Dots? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (69 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3117 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit H CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Birthday Event

First off, I must preface this with the following disclaimer. No my children will probably never get another party like this one, and most likely niether will any other Perry children. Haha.

It is true what you have heard. We now have TWO walking toddlers in this 3 br 2 ba house of ours. Linc has been walking for nearly 2 months now, and Clay has just started getting the hang of it in the last 2 weeks. In many ways it is very helpful for a mother of twins to have both her children walking at age 1. For example, you can let one walk into a friends apartment, let one walk to the cart so you don't always have to park next to the return area, let one walk into McDonalds to get the million calorie Frappe drink you so deserve. On the ohter hand....you have 2 one year olds going in 2 different directions at all times. Needless to say, our "cage" days are coming to an end, they work as a team and push that thing all over the place now.

Okay...back to the birthday party. It was a hit! I must show you my most domestic accomplishment of my entire life.
To many of you this is no big deal, but if you know me at all, you know that these 2 tiny little Mickey Mouse cakes took me an entire afternoon to decorate. Then after all that, no one at the darn party believed I made them. Ugh. Figures. I did though, and they were the cutest little smash cakes ever.

We had nearly 50 people, rented a clubhouse, had lots of food and an absolute great time. Well, maybe Clay may disagree. He had a rough patch when he realized everyone was singing and clapping for him. Totally freaked him out. Poor thing. Linc of course just ate his cake, and then went to sleep on Uncle Mark.

Check out some of the pics. "The Spread"

"Happy Family" (and yes I am documenting that I lost all 100 lbs gained by their first bday)

"Lots of Great Generous Gifts"


"Cake Time"



"Saved"




"So Much For All My Hard Work"

0 comments: